The Best Shorts for Summer
Summer with a side of extra leg
By Kylie Plato
It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes…well, not all your clothes, but definitely your pants! With Summer in full swing it’s time to say hello to something with a shorter hemline.
Our 5 Favorite types of shorts for Summer:
- Knit: I love a good pair of knit shorts. They’re stretchy and comfortable and feel a lot like wearing day appropriate pajamas.
- Denim: They’re a cool classic and a hot Summer style staple.
- Bermuda: Bermuda shorts are on point for Summer 2017. From shredded denim to silky and sleek, Bermuda shorts are definitely having their moment.
- Embellished: Another trending topic this Summer: embellished shorts. From rhinestones to floral patches, you can’t go wrong with a little flare.
- Luxe: For the fancy fashionista with lavish taste, luxurious silk and satin shorts are right up your runway.
What type of shorts will you be rocking this summer? Check out some of our favorite styles below: